Friday, June 05, 2009

A quick card


Apologies for the bad picture, but I took it in poor light last night before we went to the birthday boy's party. This card was for my friend's youngest who is 4 today, Happy Birthday Oliver! The image is of course a Hanglar, coloured with my promarkers. Star punched with my SU punch, corners on the red card punched using an EKSuccess ticket punch. Patterned paper is DCWV Nana's Kids collection.
Off to a ball tomorrow night so I am looking forward to that. It is my lovely M's birthday tomorrow, so Happy Birthday! Need to make him a card but still undecided. Will get my thinking cap on tonight and see what I come up with. I have a lovely dress and new shoes to wear tomorrow night, so it should be fun!

1 comment:

Alex said...

Cute kiddie card for a boy, I love those Hanglar stamps.

Thanks for sharing.

Alex x