Saturday, June 06, 2009

Bit of a theme here methinks!





It is Matt's birthday today, Happy Birthday Matt! Seeing as the gift he really wanted was an iPod, I have gone with a bit of a theme with his card and his cake. The outside of the cake is painted with edible paint, all done by hand with a brush. Looks effective, if I don't say so myself!

Tonight I am off to a charity ball at Elland Road, where Matt will be DJing. My lovely friends Dawn, Stephen, Linda and Lindsey are coming with me, so I hope we have lots of fun. Unfortunately I won't get to spend too much time with Matt, but we can celebrate his birthday another time. I do have a rather nice bottle of Bollinger chilling in the fridge for when we get back from the ball tho ;)

Other than that, I am wading through a very busy life atm trying to get this, that and the other sorted out. Bye for now!


2 comments:

Rhona said...

Great card and cake! Hope you had a lovely time at the ball

Kim Dellow said...

That is so cool. Fab card and cake. Kim