Sunday, April 05, 2009

Horseshoe Bay




Just look at that beach! This is Horseshoe Bay, on the south shore of Bermuda. The sand is so fine, and it is ever so slightly pink because of tiny grains of coral. It was very windy when we were there yesterday, but still I could see how beautiful it is. It was raining too, so not a good beach day lol. Still, today has been gorgeous weather so we will head back to the beach while the weather holds.
Today we went for brunch just up from this beach. Never have I seen such an amazing spread. I had sushi for the first time in a while, and it was excellent. The girls enjoyed bacon and eggs, washed down with a Shirley Temple! Now the girls are in the pool again, and I am going to go out and sit in the sun with my book. Bliss... only thing missing is my lovely M who is back in the UK working hard... oh well, plenty of times for holidays together in the future. We are loving Bermuda so will definitely be back!


No comments: