Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Scrapagogo Colour me Happy!


Hooray I bagged me a spot on Scrapagogo' Colour Me Happy day retreat in July! It is in Warrington, so doable from where I live. Most retreats seem to be too far from here, or cost so much that they are out of my league. That and they are weekend long affairs, which realistically I can't manage. My parents help me out so much, but I just don't feel comfortable asking them to take the girls for extended periods. The full length Getaway was just too long for me, much as I would have loved to have gone. Plus it booked up too quickly for me to get organised. So Colour me Happy is booked, and I am so excited about it all, I think I might burst!

News from the sickbay: Sophie is a bit better today, still very ropey, but chirpier which is a good sign. Mum and dad are on their way down as I type so that I can go back to work tomorrow.

No comments: