Sunday, April 27, 2008

Oops forgot to blog

Sorry!

Several reasons...

I actually managed to do some crafting for once! I have been busy with some cards and a LO this week, must remember to photograph them asap.

I have been getting various bits around the house fixed. Curry's messed me around with delivering my new dishwasher, so I lost most of Thursday trying to sort it out. Never have I met such bone idle delivery men!

I bought Alex a new midsleeper bed, which was a disaster. Ended up taking it back to Ikea as it was faulty. So back to the drawing board for her bedroom. Suggestions welcome...

On a more positive note, I did some photography for a card company today. Can't wait to see it in print! This was my first attempt, so I hope they like it!

I also received my Hobbycraft vouchers, so I will be going there this week to get me some nice treats. I think to spend the full £45 will be tricky, as Hobbycraft is not a great place for me to buy stash I really want. I'm thinking I will stock up on mountboard and the suchlike.

I am in the market for some new stamps... so off I go to browse!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good to see you back!