Saturday, April 19, 2008

I'm back

Have had one of those weeks where I've felt swamped. No idea where it came from, and it seems to be passing thankfully. All of a sudden I felt horribly lonely. We had lots of people here on and off last weekend for Alex's party, but still I felt out on a limb. I suppose that is something I will just have to cope with for now. Not a lot I can do to change it, is there!

I got the girls a trampoline this week. Got it for the fantastic price of £79.99, from Netto believe it or not! A ten foot trampoline complete with cover and enclosure for that price is amazing! Now to get the decking pulled out as it is rotten in places, so the trampoline can go there. I also need to get the lawn sorted, but fortunately I have my buddy Julie's dad Derek sorting things out for me. Gardening really doesn't do anything for me lol!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad to see you back! I've got our church AGM this afternoon but hope to be on Messenger later if your around to chat. <><

Ink with Heather said...

Thanks for your comment on my snow day!!! doesn't look like it is gonna let up at all!! oh belive me if i could send ya some i would :)

Heather