Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Temperance


Now you might look at my photograph today and wonder why I am having to resist fruit when it is so healthy. Well, the diet I am following at the moment is very strict, and so I can only eat food packs provided by the diet... I am shedding just a few pounds before my holiday in 5 and a half weeks' time.
So the fruit bowl is out of bounds, which is hard because I adore fresh fruit!
Oh well, it won't be long before I can reintroduce fruit. Counting down...
We're off to Durham today to see my parents. Alex is poorly, but nothing major. Just her usual cough, which kept me awake all night. As a result I am feeling punch drunnk this morning!

4 comments:

maz said...

Oh I'd struggle with that, it all looks delish!

Zoe said...

Lovely looking fruit bowl - would be tough for me too x

Diane Rooney said...

Oh that fruit looks delicious. Well done you on your diet. x

All of my Todays said...

I would definetly find that very hard .x