Monday, February 04, 2008

Lust

So HS:MS has been hijacked this week, and there are suggestions of naughtiness to come... on the blog today are two pictures of bottoms no less! The word prompt for today is LUST. Hmm... interesting prompt as I am not currently lusting after a person, unless you can count Patrick Dempsey, star of Enchanted and Grey's Anatomy!
lust
Can you guess what I am lusting after? Two days after Nigel's funeral, I traded both cars in to buy a VW Golf SDi 2.0 litre diesel car. I love this car. I had to get rid of Nigel's car, as I had seen it from a distance that day and my first thought was, "Hooray, Nigel's home early from work."
So my lovely diesel golf came into my life. It is just the best car ever.

However... I am currently lusting after a Golf TDi 1.9 litre. This is a souped up, turbo injected all singing all dancing version of my current car. Just can't quite justify trading mine in when it is so great... a girl can dream, can't she?

So there you go, my current object of lust is a car. If anyone would like to buy me that new Golf, let me know (yeah right).

8 comments:

Unknown said...

You could have put a pic of Patrick up too couldnt you, Id have joined in the lusting over him without a doubt.

Cool shot, am not really a car person but you've made it look seeexy!

anita said...

rofl...i'm so dumb...now i know 'who' you are :)))))
you'll be curious to see who my assistant is on sunday :)
anita]x

Louise Galt said...

Great shot, and a great take on the prompt.

Marina said...

well Patrick Dempsey is a great lust, :~)

Sue said...

And would it have to be black ??? Mine would :-)

My current car is all mumsy so I long for the time when I can return to my little sporty black number :-)

Great take on the prompt :-)

Sue

All of my Todays said...

Great take on the word and cool shot. x

Unknown said...

Nice wheels!

Angela said...

Lovely!

I searched back to find out who Nigel was and what happened as this is my first visit to your blog. Here's a *giant hug* for you to save until you need it.