Friday, February 01, 2008

Blog candy winners!

Thank you everyone for entering, I had a lovely time looking at your cards!
I have chosen two cards to receive prizs as I just couldn't get it down to one!

The one I loved most was a card by cakvd

Just gorgeous, thanks for sharing!

Then the other I loved too was by Jackie

Great 60th card, plus the knickers card made me chuckle!

Can both you ladies email me your addresses and I'll get some lovely candy in the post to you! annajahead at yahoo dot co dot uk (obviously without spaces and inserting @ and . where necessary!)

2 comments:

Jackie said...

Thank you so much Anna.......I feel very honoured to have been guided to your blog by my friend Jo at Only Joking.

Jackie

Cheryl KVD said...

Oh, thank you so much!!! It is really an honor to me that you said that you loved my card the most!! I am mostly a scrapbooker and I feel like my cards aren't that good, so your comment really put a smile on my face!! I am so excited to be a winner!!
Cheryl