Friday, January 04, 2008

Scrapping resolutions.... made any?

I don't know about you, but I don't scrap anywhere near enough. More often than not I end up sat on my backside in front of the telly or the laptop. So I am going to resolve to do at least one layout per week. Hopefully more, but want to be realistic.

I am going to tag my UKScrappers team mates to respond to this... what resolutions have you made?

Another one to ponder over... best and worst buys for scrapping/craft items.
For me, the best buy has to be my bind it all. I have used it loads already, and have lots of plans to use it more in 2008.
Worst buy? Got to be a woodware trimmer. Rubbish. Never use it.
So what were your best and worst buys in 2007?

4 comments:

Lou said...

Hi Anna,

No exactly what you mean!

I intend on scrapping 1 lo a week, although not done 1 yet!

Worse buy, is to buy things that I then decide are to nice to use! How stupid!

Psychodiva said...

I haven't made any resolutions- i don't tend to at new year as they don't tend to be kept :)

Clair Matthews said...

Ohhh..

Best buy..
Cricut expression - love it!

Worst buy..
papermania rub-ons - hate the things!!

xxx

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

My resolution is to start again. I used to scrapbook years ago; now I just make cards, but am wanting to start. Best buy of the year, by far, a glue pen (I use it to do quick journal embossing on cards & do detailed emboss resist. Worst buy? Accessories (primas & frames & tags) off of ebay that were lovely online, but UGLY at home, lol
:0) Mel
P.S. LOVING your great, personable, writing.