Tuesday, June 26, 2007

No longer a statistic

Went to see my GP today and it seems I am no longer part of the obesity statistics. My BMI is 24.6, so within the healthy range. My god, the first time since I was 12!

Been busy today, painting Alex's new bedroom. The pink is described as 'Babe' and it is pretty much pink pig colour! She will love it when she sees the first coat on in the morning. Then it will be time to move all the furniture which is never an easy job. The joiners are coming on Friday to build my new desk, and then I can get on with sorting through the mountains of crap which currently reside in my house. I am going to have to be very brutal, as otherwise I will be back to square one. I also need to get some varnish for the new desk to seal it, and do it on Friday night so it dries overnight. The excitement....

3 comments:

cantstopstampin said...

Hello. I just wanted to say hello, and how good I think your blog is .............. Plus what an amazing achievement you've made with your weight loss, a BIG WELL DONE FROM ME.

I was so very sorry to hear that your husband died and he looked so young. Your girls a truly beautiful children.

Well done for being brave and strong and I wish you every luck for the future.

Best Wishes.

Gill Birch

Gin said...

Congratulations on being'normal'!! I really admire you. Just wanted to say that you have inspired me to loose weight and get fit.I have joined a gym and am actually enjoying it .I'm doing a mix of Gym, Aquarobics and other classes. 8lbs down,loads to go.

pmk said...

You are amazing! Love reading your blog to 'see' how you and the girls are. Your weight loss is phenomenal, well done on getting to maintenance stage. Hope you're not feeling too down, I was sorry to read you're not feeling 100%. Don't be too hard on yourself though. Hugs to you and the girls.