Sunday, March 04, 2007

Me and My Teddy is back!

I started a CJ on UKS last year with other mums of toddlers. Mine was 'Me and My Teddy'. It's too late now to photograph them so I will try and do it tomorrow. I am delighted with the result, and Alex has loved looking through it. She has shown everyone who has come into the house since it arrived on Saturday.

Mum and dad have gone home. They are tired, not surprising given how much they have going on right now. Olivia still can't come home, grandad is not doing well, and then they are convinced I am not coping. I think they expect me to be Little Miss Perky Mood all the time, and I really don't feel like that all the time.

Tony, Jackie, Claire and Jennifer came round today too which was great. They are coming for a little tea party on Alex's birthday which will be lovely. Need to work out what to make for tea that day now!

Work tomorrow, year 6 are out on residential which will mean a quieter week, but still just as busy. Next week it is parents' evening round 1, so I have to make sure everything is marked and up to date. Will do some tomorrow after school as we haven't got a staff meeting because of Ingleborough. Tea for the girls on a Monday is nice and easy, they are usually happy with a sandwich! Plus the house is clean on Monday nights as my lovely cleaner has been.

So onwards and upwards. Here's hoping my mood stays stable this week, no wobbles like last week. Lots of things planned. Wonder how many of them will get done!

Adios for now, amigos!

No comments: