Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Pictures at last

Some gift voucher cards for a friend of mine....

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Card making doesn't do it for me like it used to. Am definitely more of a scrapper now!

Next are the covers for my 2007 journal. I want to record lots of positive memories of 2007 for the girls and I to look back on in the years to come. As you know, 2006 was hideous, and I want lots of good memories of 2007.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Sorry the pics are scans but I am never at home during daylight hours lately, so a scan will have to do! I still need to photograph my Macho Man LO of Nigel and the sledge hammer, and finish the Hen Party mini book!

Tomorrow is gymnastics day, Alex with gyminis with Brenda at 1.30, and then Sophie's full on gymnastics at 5.45. I am so tired tonight, glad to have finished my two full days at work for the week. Everyone at work is ready for half term, lots of people are really run down and in need of a break. The biggest thing for me is not having to leave the house at stupid o'clock every morning to get to work. It breaks my heart to have to get the girls out of bed when they are still so sleepy. Roll on the warmer weather and lighter mornings. It definitely felt better this morning when we left in daylight at 7.45am.

Grandad is doing ok. Not much change yet but that is how it goes after a major stroke.

No comments: