Saturday, February 17, 2007

It's time to Scrapagogo!

Received my February Scrapagogo kit yesterday. Wow, what a lot of beautiful papers in one box. And lots of other lovely things too. Already I am planning what to do with them, but between now and Monday I have plenty of other things to do.
I am joining a new CJ on UKScrappers as I have just got back my CJ of 2001 for Sophie. I thought I had better have a 2004 one for Alex, so fortunately lots of other scrappers were interested in joining in. Now my big dilemma is which papers to use to decorate the cover. Do I go for Blonde Moments, which I used for Sophie's journal, or BG Blush, or the gorgeous Bo Bunny papers which came in the Scrapagogo kit....
I also want to make a Flip book of the girls. I have plenty of photographs to choose from! I have 2 flip books so I am planning on making one for Jean's birthday. I haven't got time to finish it in time for her actual birthday, but I know she will be happy to wait.
I want to scrap tonight but alas I have books to mark, risk assessments to complete, planning to do.....

No comments: