Saturday, February 24, 2007

Good News at last!

At 8pm this evening my sister in law gave birth to my niece! My brother rang with the news, she weighed in at 6lb 9oz. After a problematic pregnancy, I am so very glad she is here safely and that SIL is fine too. Not sure when I will get to see her, but hopefully soon. Nigel knew SIL was pregnant before he died, so hopefully he is looking down on this happiness too.

I have been a busy bee today, sorting out the mess that is my scrap room. It isn't there just yet but it is heaps better than it was! I have sorted through so much stuff, and relegated some to the girls' craft box. Hmm, maybe that means I have to actually do some crafting with them! I even managed to do a LO this evening, of a favourite photo of Sophie in the bath with Daniel, Joe and Lydia, several years ago now. As it shows them in the bath, I won't be sharing it but I am pleased with how it looks!

Mood wise I have felt better today. Still fairly teary, just keeps hitting me in waves. The girls went to the Sculpture Park with my parents, so it was good to have a break from them. I love them both to bits, but spending every minute of every day with them is so very wearing. Only a few more weeks til Easter...

No comments: