Sunday, February 04, 2007

Getting things done

This weekend has been really productive for me in a lot of ways. I have been worrying a lot about Grandad so it has helped me to keep busy. I have started an accordion book containing photos of my hen night. I have been putting all my photographs into a stronger set of boxes, and came across these so figured it was time to use them! I am using lots of lovely Blonde Moments papers along with various rub ons and embellishments. I will post pics once it is all done, and then you can have a really good chuckle!
I also found some pictures of Nigel wielding a sledge hammer, so I used them on a LO for his book. Finally I transferred his LO into his album. I have been looking through my LO and have decided that I need a really special album for my BOM, so if you have any suggestions please leave me a comment.
I also made 3 cards today for my pal who wants to use them to hold gift vouchers for her new business. I'll do photos tomorrow and then she can decide if they are what she's after.
I have finally managed to claim the dining room as a temporary craft room. I was finding it really hard work to clear everything away at night, ready for breakfast in the morning, so I spent the princely sum of £89.90 at Ikea and got me a lovely table and 4 chairs to go in the conservatory. It is much more practical, plus it means the dining room is all mine! Now to sort through all the stash.....

No comments: