Saturday, February 10, 2007

City of dreaming spires

Here we are in Oxford. We are staying in a lovely house not far from the centre. Parking is horrendous tho. Took me a fair few attempts to get parked, and even that was a walk down the road as I couldn't get close to the house! Not sure I could cope with that every day.
Tomorrow we are off to the model village at Bekonscot. I have wanted to take the girls there for ages, just never got round to it. We will go and see Grandma too hopefully, even if only for a little while. We won't visit grandad as I don't think it would be a good idea for the girls. I wish I could go and see grandad on my own, but there isn't anyone to leave them with unfortunately.
Anyway, no time or facilities for scrapping for a few days but I have lots to do when I get home. My temporary scrap room needs to be tidied BIG time, and sorted out. I got a delivery of a new trimmer today before I left. My Making Memories one was RUBBISH so I have got me a fiskars one. A collection pack of BG blush just happened to slip in there too.... and some rub ons...... lol :D

No comments: