Saturday, December 30, 2006

Just checking in

We are up in Durham visiting my parents. They only have dial up, which is so slow and drives me mad!
Anyway, we are having a relaxing time. We went to the beach this morning at Seaham, and were blessed with sunshine. Obviously the wind was freezing, but it was nice to get out and blow the cobwebs away. This afternoon we went to see an old school friend which was also good.
Yesterday was another day of catching up, seeing Claire, who I last saw when I was 19, with her children, in the morning, and then Jo and Robin in the afternoon. Biggest dose of ex-High school girls I've had in a long time!
We are here until Monday so I will report back then. Can't see New Year's Eve being up to much, but tbh I'm not that bothered for a boozy do.

Happy New Year!

No comments: